✎ Sam Zell’s Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Zell’s rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Warren Buffett’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iEgu6p_frmE
• Mark Cuban INVESTING Strategies – https://youtu.be/ua3ZMxa6n3Y
• Ray Dalio Interview – Ray Dalio’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/m5eMaJUeT4M
-= ZELL’S RULES =-
1. TAKE CHALLENGES
2. BE CURIOUS
3. IDENTIFY THE DOWNSIDE
4. TEST YOUR LIMITS
5. JUST DO IT
6. BE OPTIMISTIC
7. SIMPLIFY EVERYTHING
8. FOLLOW YOUR GUT
9. BE AN OBSERVER
10. DON’T LOOK BACK
-= BONUS =-
DEAL WITH REJECTION.
CALIBRATE THE RISK.
#BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
✎ In 1963, Sam graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan. While in school, Zell managed a 15 unit apartment building in return for free room-and-board. Joined by his fraternity brother Robert H. Lurie, he won a contract with a large apartment development owner in Ann Arbor. He and Lurie were managing over 4,000 apartments and owned 100-200 units outright. After school, he sold his interest in the management company to Lurie and moved to Chicago. After graduation, he worked as a lawyer for one week before deciding that the profession was not for him. In 1968, Zell founded the predecessor of Equity Group Investments and was joined a year later by his former partner, Robert Lurie. Equity Group Investments was the genesis for three of the largest public real estate companies in history. Zell has created a number of public and private companies in various other industries. In January 2008, Zell bought a controlling share in the Tribune Company, owner of the Chicago Tribune, among other newspapers.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Brad Keywell] – Building Businesses and Carving Your Own Path – https://youtu.be/gMyjQW_hJAU
[IDC Herzliya] – Bar Mitzvah event – https://youtu.be/y94KmH8r36s
[Investors Archive] – Real Estate Investment Philosophy – https://youtu.be/gMB-FHnlKKI
[Bloomberg] The 1% Work Harder and Should Be Emulated – https://youtu.be/I96LY6x3FKw
Zell Discusses Tribune’s Emergence From Bankruptcy – https://youtu.be/ZpqBJIR4I5A
[Edward Padgett] – Sam Zell Visits the Los Angeles Times – https://youtu.be/yxZRq2hiS-w
[Entrepreneur] – Brazen Career Choices – https://youtu.be/S8ZsYMHRBvk
[UCLA] – Sam Zell & Judy Olian, Hammer Conversations – https://youtu.be/xH3LxFnEVXo
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Twitch: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Livestream Channel: http://smarturl.it/evanlive
• #BelieveNation Forums: http://believe-nation.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂