✎ Oprah Winfrey’s Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Oprah’s rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Oprah Winfrey’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/7a8ncSBU-Eg
• Work on YOURSELF – Oprah Winfrey – https://youtu.be/C3P9a-9p4lo
• Oprah Winfrey MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/TT0DOvnx0Oc
-= OPRAH’S RULES =-
1. Set boundaries
2. Create the life you want
3. Turn your wounds into wisdom
4. Live your life to the fullest
5. Demand respect
6. You Become What you #Believe
7. Touch lives every day
8. Own your life
9. Live a truthful life
10. Say “Thank You!”
-= BONUS =-
* Become the best version of yourself
* Connect with people
* Keep a grateful journal
✎ She was born into poverty in rural Mississippi to a teenage single mother. She has stated that she was molested during her childhood and early teens and became pregnant at 14. Sent to live with the man she calls her father, a barber in Tennessee, Winfrey landed a job in radio while still in high school. Her emotional ad-lib delivery eventually got her transferred to the daytime talk show arena. She’s thought to have popularized and revolutionized the tabloid talk show genre pioneered by Phil Donahue. By the mid-1990s, she had reinvented her show with a focus on literature, self-improvement, and spirituality. From 2006 to 2008, her endorsement of Obama, by one estimate, delivered over a million votes. In 2013, she was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Barack Obama. The viewership for The Oprah Winfrey Show was highest during the 1991–92 season, when about 13.1 million U.S. viewers were watching each day. The power of Winfrey’s opinions and endorsement to influence public opinion has been dubbed “The Oprah Effect”.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Stanford] – Oprah Winfrey delivers 2015 “Harry’s Last Lecture” – https://youtu.be/GR_7X0exvh8
[LUX4RT] – Oprah Winfrey | Interview | Full – https://youtu.be/9vs0zAHfI0M
[KCVisuals] – Wellesley 97 Oprah Speech – https://youtu.be/a0cqmrHATHg
[Bloomberg] Oprah Says She’s ‘Not Done’ Until Her Last Breath – https://youtu.be/_TAsy4xS2Wg
Oprah Winfrey Says This Is the Best Advice She Ever Heard – https://youtu.be/3EYK0C8-A68
[OWN] – Oprah Defines What It Means to Be a Master – https://youtu.be/y9SEl3xe7Ys
[Hollywood Archive] – 54th Emmy Awards – https://youtu.be/PcqQZabsie0
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Twitch: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Livestream Channel: http://smarturl.it/evanlive
• #BelieveNation Forums: http://believe-nation.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂